Electronic Logbooks For Environmental Compliance
Aqualog is the leading provider of electronic logbooks for environmental compliance. Our extensive knowledge and innovative technology has helped us design, develop and host flexible web based compliance software solutions for a wide range of clients searching for robust and reliable environmental compliance. Aqualog has revolutionised the way data is managed to ensure clients meet the changing compliance requirements of the industry, whilst also minimising costs. It is the trusted compliance choice for thousands of buildings and estates across the UK and overseas, and our application is fully customisable to the specific needs of each client. Key features include:
- AquaLite™ – Mobile apps for data capture. Eg temperature readings.
- The Action Diary™ – Non compliance, defect and remedial action processing.
- Reporting – Quick and easy access to comprehensive compliance reports.
- Dashboards – Web & devices – legislative & contractual compliance status.
- Legionella – Workflow to manage water hygiene data.
- Healthcare – Specific workflow and reporting for Pseudomonas control.
Since founding the world’s first electronic logbook 15 years ago, our thirst for innovation combined with the highest level of expertise in compliance has continuously set us apart from other providers. With our no nonsense approach, cutting-edge technologies, and tailored platforms, we can offer you the perfect solution at the best value.